Dej lásku nikdy nebylo tak snadné
And for a traditional honeymoon, the AVIVA and the AVIVA Alm is the perfect location. For a honeymoon is all about celebrating, honeymooning means dancing the night away – and honeymooning means being exuberant and bidding farewell to your bachelor and bachelorette lives. And if you have to bid farewell to it, then do it right!
1 night per person from
- Farmhouse tequila as a digestif in the AVIVA Alm
- Late check-out until 1 p.m.
- Love book for the bride/bridegroom
- Manual of flirtations for the bride/bridegroom
The AVIVA’s honeymoon package invites the bride and bridegroom and his and her „best friends“ to really celebrate their honeymoon and enjoy a tipple. In the best honeymoon atmosphere and a perfect ambience for honeymooning and celebration.
The AVIVA honeymoon package starts with a 5-course honeymoon dinner in the AVIVA restaurant, with a digestif to finish in the AVIVA Alm. You then get to really party and celebrate in the Alm – to the wee small hours of the morning. And if you want your honeymoon to be all about dancing then head for the AVIVA Dance Club! Making a honeymoon great fun and an unforgettable experience!
|MehrBlick rooms single occupancy||€ 138,-||per person|
|MehrBlick room double occupancy||€ 108,-||per person|
Surcharge for rooms and suites from Friday to Sunday and on bank holidays and bridge days: € 10.00 per person and night.
Prices quoted include statutory VAT, plus the statutory local taxes per person and night of € 1.50. Make a request to make a reservations; depending on availability.
AVIVA Inclusive services:
- Overnight stay in contemporary, south-facing MehrBlick rooms
- Extensive buffet breakfast
- AVIVA sweet snack in the afternoon
- 5-course Hand auf's Herz menu for your evening meal with salad & cheese buffet
- Free use of the 2000 m² wellness & spa area – indoor pool, sauna area, fitness room with BodyCoach-Vibro, wellness garden, swimming pond, outdoor whirlpool, relaxation and communication islands and much more
- Indoor & outdoor sports programme & activity programme, with a professional trainer
- Use of the hotel’s own Nordic Walking poles and snow shoes
- Nordic ski test centre in cooperation with Salomon (in winter)
- Dance Club und AVIVA-ALM to enjoy partying
- Bathing bag with bathrobe, towels and shower slippers (to use for the duration of your stay)
- WLAN Internet connection throughout the hotel, as well as iPads and Internet Corner in the lobby