Individual moments or a little bit of time out are the loveliest gifts by way of a little cour-tesy, as a thank-you, as a birthday gift, anni-versary, or just as an expression of how much you value a person.
A holiday alone, without your partner, without children, but with any amount of friends, spir-it and emotion – that is what the AVIVA holi-day realm provides you with, unique hotels across Europe and a realm for singles, solo travellers and friends in Austria.
prevails in the Hotel AVIVA. It is easy for single people and solo travellers to forge new friendships here. At the same time there is plenty of space to take a step back and re-energise.
Whether you are travelling by yourself or with your friends, it’s easy to forge new friendships in the AVIVA.
Whether it is during
– anyone who enjoys good conversation and being social will find the perfect place to stay during their holiday in the Hotel AVIVA. Experience unforgettable holiday moments every day – for it is not just time that we remember, but the moments too.
Thanks to its unusual setting, at what is rec-ognised as a place of energy, with breath-taking views into the distance, a palpably positive ambience In so doing you even get to meet new people and might even find your life partner. This delightful formula applies to single people & solo travellers, friends, seminar and event guests staying in the AVIVA****S get to make friends more than anywhere else.
Tourism visionary Werner Pürmayer deter-mined years ago that there were no bespoke offers available for the fastidious individual-ist. That was why he created Europe’s first lifestyle realm for single people and for friends in St. Stefan am Walde. Consequently this lifestyle destination is quite deliberately tailored to suit the needs of solo travellers – travelling without any family with them, chil-dren or as a couple..
As the wonderful Nautilus mollusc, the stone sculpture which greets guests outside the ho-tel, the AVIVA provides an inner and outer work out. A spiral of almost limitless oppor-tunities, from a retreat into tranquillity during Yoga, meditation, or just enjoying the superb MehrBlick rooms, through to a variety-packed activity programme for party animals, sports fans and those who are looking to make con-tact with others.
The daily activity programme of indoor and outdoor events with body fitness trainers helps single people re-discover new strengths. Without any ‘mediating with your partner’, you get to learn new people, at ease, people who are in a similar situation in their lives. For anyone who enjoys power & the like there is the hotel’s own race machine, the R8, a Harley or a Vespa from the AVIVA vehicle fleet, in which you get to speed across the state border to the Czech republic or to Bavaria. Those who prefer things to be a little less fast-paced can head out on mountain bikes or with walk-ing poles right across the gently rolling Mühlviertel.
- Starting on the breath-taking roof ter-race across the picturesque panorama bar to the unique swimming pond which has an extensive sun lounging area.
- The 2000 m² AVIVA Spa which has a wide variety of swimming, relaxation and therapy areas invites you to really chill out.
- Hot rhythms and cool drinks are the order of the day in the AVIVA Dance Club. Six times a week here there is an opportunity to try out some “social networking” and dancing.
- The morning after guests in the AVIVA meet for breakfast at the large communication table or for an ‘early morning pint’ in the AVIVA Alm with some of their own brewed Alm Bräu.
- No matter what you choose, in the evening the community meets up again for a wonderful five course menu in the restaurant, or in the AVIVA Alm to bring the day to an en-tertaining close.
Experience and sense the unique AVIVA feel-ing during a stay here yourself.
With its almost innumerable ‘favourite places’, which this wonderful place on the ‘balcony of Mühlviertel’ offers, the AVIVA is also very well equipped with ‘magic places’, like energy areas and places where people come together and relax, and also provides places to party and dance. On the breath-taking panorama terrace your view drifts across a realm which lies almost at your feet. Surrounded by like-minded people you get to enjoy an afternoon snack or just the view out to the pure natural surroundings. Hang out at the hotel’s own wonderful swimming pond with its extensive sun lounger area and plan your next few hours of swimming fun. You might then opt for your second Alm Bräu to celebrate the day…
At the same time up here in idyllic Mühlviertel there is plenty of scope for reflection. During a
- walk through the inspirational natural surroundings,
- in the 2000 square metre Spa area
- or in the stylish komfortablen MehrBlick-Zimmern
– Those of you who need a bit of time and space for yourself will find it in the AVIVA. Those who need even more can recover to get the best out of yourselves physically and mentally with Personal Coach, and the Hotel AVIVA is the very place for this. Look forward to heading away on holi-day by yourself in the Hotel AVIVA and se-cure the dates you want