Give love has never been so easy...
AVIVA GOES VEGAN.
HEALTHY FOOD, FITNESS AND MORE.
The AVIVA is the place for anyone who wants to eat healthy vegan food. Since the vegan day offers something straight away – starting with some delicious millet porridge with soya milk and fresh fruit salad for breakfast, to salads and vegetables, falafel with hummus and fresh cress for dinner. Can’t do without pastries? No problem, a few tablespoons of apple puree or a banana replaces eggs and the like and instead of whipped cream there are vegetable-based alternatives made from soya, coconut or rice. Head into veggie enjoyment!
Veganism is about food which is completely of non-animal origin. That is, no foods of animal origin are integrated into the meal plans. This includes honey as much as it does cows and sheep milk produce, eggs and fish. This is what differentiates vegans from vegetarians, who don’t eat meet yet do enjoy eggs, cheese, butter, curd cheese and honey. Nonetheless vegan cuisine in the AVIVA indulges its guests with all kinds of creative and unusual highlights from a vegan sauce hollandaise with asparagus to vegan pizza and lasagne, to a vegan fish dish. And with a balanced intake of nutrients, it has been proven that vegans rarely suffer from diabetes, high blood pressure and other modern ailments.
AVIVA make veggie specials:
- Vegan buffet breakfast
- Vegan sweet snack
- Vegan 5-course dinner
- 1 green smoothie a day
- 1 hour Personal Training with personal fitness check and plan
- Different health every day
|In a Mehrblick room, single occupancy||€ 648,-||per person|
|In a Mehrblick room, double occupancy||€ 528,-||per person|
Surcharge for rooms and suites from Friday to Sunday and on bank holidays and bridge days: € 10.00 per person and night.
Prices quoted include statutory VAT, plus the statutory local taxes per person and night of € 1.50. Make a request to make a reservations; depending on availability.
AVIVA Inclusive services:
- Overnight stay in contemporary, south-facing MehrBlick rooms
- Extensive buffet breakfast
- AVIVA sweet snack in the afternoon
- 5-course Hand auf's Herz menu for your evening meal with salad & cheese buffet
- Free use of the 2000 m² wellness & spa area – indoor pool, sauna area, fitness room with BodyCoach-Vibro, wellness garden, swimming pond, outdoor whirlpool, relaxation and communication islands and much more
- Indoor & outdoor sports programme & activity programme, with a professional trainer
- Use of the hotel’s own Nordic Walking poles and snow shoes
- Nordic ski test centre in cooperation with Salomon (in winter)
- Dance Club und AVIVA-ALM to enjoy partying
- Bathing bag with bathrobe, towels and shower slippers (to use for the duration of your stay)
- WLAN Internet connection throughout the hotel, as well as iPads and Internet Corner in the lobby