Individual moments or a little bit of time out are the loveliest gifts by way of a little cour-tesy, as a thank-you, as a birthday gift, anni-versary, or just as an expression of how much you value a person.
AVIVA Inclusive services:
- Overnight stay in contemporary, south-facing MehrBlick rooms
- Extensive buffet breakfast
- AVIVA sweet snack in the afternoon
- 5-course Hand auf's Herz menu for your evening meal with salad & cheese buffet
- Free use of the 2000 m² wellness & spa area – indoor pool, sauna area, fitness room with BodyCoach-Vibro, wellness garden, swimming pond, outdoor whirlpool, relaxation and communication islands and much more
- Indoor & outdoor sports programme & activity programme, with a professional trainer
- Use of the hotel’s own Nordic Walking poles and snow shoes
- Nordic ski test centre in cooperation with Salomon (in winter)
- Dance Club und AVIVA-ALM to enjoy partying
- Bathing bag with bathrobe, towels and shower slippers (to use for the duration of your stay)
- WLAN Internet connection throughout the hotel, as well as iPads and Internet Corner in the lobby
|Room prices in the AVIVA||per person |
|1 night||€ 138,-|
|2 nights||€ 276,-|
|3 nights||€ 414,-|
|4 nights||€ 552,-|
|5 nights||€ 690,-|
|6 nights||€ 828|
Surcharge for rooms and suites from Friday to Sunday and on bank holidays and bridge days: € 10.00 per person and night.
Prices quoted include statutory VAT, plus the statutory local taxes per person and night of € 1.50. Make a request to make a reservations; depending on availability.
Every room has a balcony and top-quality facilities which leave you wanting for nothing.
- TV / Radio / Internet
- Bathroom with shower/WC
- Relaxation couch
- Lounge with sleeping area and large bed
- Large communication table for all meals
- AVIVA Dance Club for partying and evening programme of events
- Lobby bar including terrace for chilling out
- AVIVA-ALM for cosy get-together